Wednesday 27 April 2011

Typeface Design // Sankkakei

The Universal Typeface Of Art and Science
For this project I am supposed to design a new typeface for this event the ArtScience Design Awards that I proposed to be held in the ArtScience Museum of Singapore. I chanced upon this website http://www.princeton.edu/~artofsci/gallery2010/ while I was browsing through the net for subjects that relates to both aspect of art and science. With the subject picked for the event, I then created a new typeface that has the aspect of art and science.
Sankkakei Tyeface
The Setup
A mini case for the mini phamplet

The mini case is made of white acrylic

The mini phamplet

Synopsis of the printed matters

The event poster


Font Diary Case

Design of the book case

Font Diary
Mini Case
The INVITATION in a testtube


No comments:

Post a Comment