Wednesday 27 April 2011

Logo Design For Singapore Police Force



LOGO DESIGN 1

Using the 3I model that stands for ideas, improvements and innovation as my design consideration you can see that my logo uses the negative white space to create the letter ‘I’ within the form ‘3’ which is in color. Negative space logo design involves focusing on the background of the logo and creating an object or symbol using the background color. This is how I create inspiring, creative and diverse design in the logo to relate to the ideas and innovation in the 3I model. Improvement comes in when people see and think out of the box. Therefore the form of the number ‘3’ in the logo is done in the shape of a box or cube in isometric view. This logo is versatile in a way that it can be done into a badge that actually mimics or match with the officers’ rank on their uniform. Officers involve with the team can proudly put this badge above their ranks as an added on badge to award them for their efforts and initiatives. Colors used are sophisticated and yet formal to match the role of the Home Team officers.






LOGO DESIGN 2


Using the 3I model that stands for ideas, improvements and innovation as my design consideration and inspired by the Japanese design. I created this logo with origami style. Origami folds are small, but they can be combined in a variety of ways to make intricate designs based on creativity, ideas and improvements in the colors, prints and folding techniques of origami. In this case these values relate to the ideas and innovation of the 3I model. The folds of the logo indicate the number ‘3’ and a star folding to signify excellence of the officers.









17 comments:

  1. The first one proclaims the appeal of minimalistic simplicity while maintaining a professional factor which relates to the police force. Also, I thought my eyes were just deceiving me when I saw the letter "I" and the number "3" there. But it was actually the point after all! And the message is pretty meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is very informative.This is obviously one great post.i keep on reading articles from here.thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  2. Lovely ideas Its really nice posting to read i enjoy very much. I will recommend this link to my friends. Thanks.Namecard Design In Singapore | Brochure Design Company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is actual informative.This is acutely one abundant post.i accumulate on account online writing from here.thanks for sharing.

    corporate identity design singapore | ecommerce website design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice post shared. I get so many nice and informative information for Web Design.Thanks for sharing such a nice post.

    Singapore Graphic Design Company | Singapore Web Hosting Company

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat.
    minimalist logo designl

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct. custom logo design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. zprávy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Within this webpage, you'll see the page, you need to understand this data. Praha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use only high quality materials - you can see them at: Magazín

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. Auto call recorder

    ReplyDelete
  11. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. 123 movies

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. výživa

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. Steel Bite Pro review on fitnessbond

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. the counter

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. 먹튀폴리스

    ReplyDelete
  16. On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. 무료릴게임

    ReplyDelete